Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This week's adventures

Hey everyone!

I just found out that I can go into my classroom anytime within the next few weeks before school starts.  I'm planning on heading up there Friday to check it out.  I'll take some pics of the room so you can all see what it looks like before and after the decoration!  :P  I'm really excited to start planning my very own room.  I love say that...MY very own CLASSROOM!!!

And because I've been super stressed about getting everything done and because Nicole is the world's best roommate, we came up with the goal that by the time I go up on Friday that I will have all of my plans ready for the first week of school!  (I'm not certain that I can get them ALL done, but I will certainly do as much as I can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment